Why can I not see the PDFs?
- Be patient. The most common reason why you may not see anything when
you click on a PDF is that it takes a moment to download the PDF to
your computer. You may momentarily see a white web page or a progress
bar before the PDF opens.
- You don't have Adobe Reader installed. Download
What is a PDF?
- A PDF, or Portable Document Format, is a file format designed by
Adobe that combines multiple pages of pictures, text, fonts and other
information into one document that can be accurately viewed or printed.
- Country World saves all publications in PDF format. These
files act as our main news archives and are the same files that are
made available to eDelivery subscribers. These are the exact same documents
that are printed on paper.
What version of Adobe Reader do I need?
- Any version will work, but we recommend at least Acrobat Reader 5. Adobe
Reader 6, 7 and 8 add new features with each successive update.
Can I print the PDFs?
- Yes. You can print the whole page or a section of the page to your
printer for reading, scrapbooking, etc.; however, no part of any
publication may be reprinted without concent from Country World.
Can I zoom in on the PDFs?
- This is one of the main advantages to an eDelivery subscribtion. You
can zoom in as much as you want. Just click the zoom button and click
on an area of the page to zoom in. You can also use the Control key and
the Plus key to zoom in and the Control key and the minus key to zoom